BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Cicak scene

last night was hillarious
we are among the one who stayed late and while we were concentrating to complete our task, the cicak manage to 'enterprame'.

here's the story...

me n mimie was on our back to the office and as i opened the door i felt sumthin crawling up fast into my pants. i try to shake it off as it feels wierd. in other words 'geli' la. i felt sumthin tingling inside and when i manage to feel sumthin is out, its the tail of the 'cicak'.

ok so i was screamin a bit la..eee...cicak..and amoi (a guy) was running to the back of the office.
hahahahhaa.. ayieq has started to do his eeeewww..face..

so i thought that was it, i go to my seat and starting to wonder how come the tail is there and the cicak oh well..m.i.a...i started to feel my pants again..'where is the cicak went ar?' ainil sat right next to me immediately stand on the chair.

yup i shook my legs again and forcing the cicak not to confuse my leg with some other walls or kayu. thank GOD it went away...

thank you cicak u made my day....

:.Eisz.:

0 comments: